Hundreds of Easy Blog Tips are to come, Don't Miss out any Single one, Subscribe NOW

Redirect from Blogspot to dot.tk

Mapping Blogspot Web Address to DOT.tk Web Address
After all I found the actual process of mapping dot.tk domain to the blogspot !!! I searched the net for three days but not found clear procedure for mapping dot.tk to blogspot. But after many tries I finally mapped my www.khatrinetworks.tk to www.khatrinetworks.blogspot.com. Now there is no page displayed saying "
You are about to be redirected" if any one visits my blog with older name of blogspot. Also my older posts address in search engines is shown of my older web address with blogspot but when it is clicked it redirects to the page with newer web address withoug blogspot.

So here is how it works...


Suppose your blogspot address is www.khatrinetworks.blogspot.com and you want to redirect it to www.khatrinetworks.tk.
1. Create an account at dot.tk website and register your free domain with www.khatrinetworks.tk
Note:- Replace khatrinetworks with your desired web address and leave other selections as default, we can modify and enter required settings at any time.

2. Login to your dot.tk accout and expand "My Domain" at Left

3. Click "Modify a Domain" then click "Modify" Button at Right, as show below

4. Select "Use Dot TK free DNS Serive" and press "Configure Button"

5. Enter the Values of A and CNAME as shown Below
Note:- You Have to replace khatrinetworks.tk with your new dot.tk add. Enter all same IP addresses and also ghs.google.com will be same in CNAME IP address Text Box.



6. Click Next and your are done with configuring setting of Dot.tk.

Now its time to Configure your blogspot.
7. Login to your Blogspot ID, Select "Settings" and then "Publishing" and then "Custom Domain".

8. Enter your dot.tk address as shown below
Note:- If you already have entered your dot.tk address in this box then click blogspot.com to switch to blogspot and then enter the settings again as shown below.


If you get error message the "your dns setting are not configured properly bla bla bla.. then leave it as it is and waite for some hours it will take some time for mapping. I got error message at the time of entering dot.tk address but next day it is saying "Congratulations, your blog is ready!"
Hope my post helps you..

Please do not forget to leave comments to share your experience, and tell me and others whether it worked for you or not!!

13 comments:

  1. one of the best, succinct, and complete tutorials i have read. it leaves no confusion (which is a very big obstacle for someone who hasn't been utilizing dot.tk for several years like myself). great job; it is sure to help a lot of bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx cherry for nice comments and your time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mazhar. your 5th point is needs more clearification and snap is not clear. I can not read your ip add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Saifi,
    Click on the snap it will be zoomed and you can see the clear picture, you can read the IP Addresses, and I hope you will understand after seeing the snap clearly.
    Please let me know if further clarification is required.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi your article is very nice.. i did the same but now it shows a blank page on my blog address..www.modernhealth.tk

    my actual blog address is www.moderniah.blogspot.com
    Please could you tell me whts the problem ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey mine shows Please check this value when I try to enter the IP for google

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice .look at mine http://fast2earn.com/-41004.htm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is working: http://www.mosasart.tk/

    My settings:

    A mosasart.tk 216.239.32.21
    A mosasart.tk 72.14.203.121
    CNAME www.mosasart.tk ghs.google.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx for this! it worked! www.mediadownlinkz.tk

    But how do i remove the dot.tk favicon and use my original blogspot one?

    ReplyDelete