Hundreds of Easy Blog Tips are to come, Don't Miss out any Single one, Subscribe NOW

FeedBurner Subscription list is Gone/Deleted itself

You are here becuase you are one of the guy who have faced the problem in heading, mean you login to your feedBurner and you are shocked to know that all of your feed subscribers are gone though you haven't deleted them yourself.
I am also the victim of this, but a happy victim. I mean nothing to care about that thing
Because you just have to relax if you are having same problem as mentioned above. These subscribers list will be automaticlly re-appear.

Even you can try to burn a feed and you will se you will recieve the mail from FeedBurner of you newly uploaded post. I have subscribed to my feed with two email ID and when i burnt a feed i got email to both email IDs though my feed subscriber account was showing zero subscriber.
The subscribers list took a day to re-appear in my account. So just relax it will be regained.

No comments:

Post a Comment