Hundreds of Easy Blog Tips are to come, Don't Miss out any Single one, Subscribe NOW

How I get Payment After Closing my Google Adsense Account

First, i would like to share that why I needed to Close my Google Adsense Account. You must be thinking of due to less revenue from Adsense? No!
Actually I accidently got approved for Two Adsense accounts with the same name and Address, and only Email Address Changed.
As Adsense policy clearly mentions that you can only have one Individual Adsense Account at a Time, so i thought of closing one account, to avoid disabling of both account any time by adsense.
After sending request to Google for closing account, It was told that I will be paid within three months, but how i will be paid, mean how i will be given Western Union MTCN Number, it was not mentioned.
But i was thinking It will be sent to my Email Address...


Yes that is true, after exactly one and half month I Got MTCN Number from Google Adsense in my Mail Inbox, the same Email Address with which i had Registered my Adsense Account.
So keep active your email address and check email inbox regularly after closing your Adsense to get the MTCN number and get cashed Timely.

No comments:

Post a Comment